February 15, 2009

Hit or Miss?

Its the day after Valentines Day, I must say mine went well how about yours?(lol) But I STILL caught some of that dunk contest(ALL DUDES WITH GIRLS APPLAUD My G) I gotta give it up to Dwight Howard, he put on a show just like last year. I caught it right around the Portland cat Ruby Fernandez(NB!) from Spain attempted 39 dunks in 3 mins, lol(dunk was still serious). All jokes aside congrats to Nate Robinson for taking the 09 chip, Lebron in 2010(Ewey). If Vince enters I swear I'm applying to work at the consetion stand out in Dallas. Anyone that follows The All Star Weekend Dunk Contest knows Vince had the best dunks in a dunk contest out of everyone including the past and present including Sir Air(MJ). Some people enjoyed the contest some didn't I thought it was decent and entertaining...HIT!












Now I'm somewhat of a baseball fan so I'm gonna make this short. Doesn't he still have to run, catch, train, attend, see, and even hit the ball? Steroids help of course with the muscle and strength aspect if you lift and exercise to begin with, but they don't make you a great enough baseball player to play professional and make millions. If so let me get some roids and a OJ, hold the female hormones, leave A-Rod be.MISS(on the part of the stiff necks in the media and public)



YO! last but certainly not least CB. Man I don't know I hear so many different stories and the fact that Chris Brown is a fellow brother at the end of the day...Wrigleys Gum Forever. SIKE NA I say till the full story is out leave homie alone and still, if true abuse happens everyday couples beef everyday, so with that being said Im grabbing my umberlla, from wall to wall, might watch disturbia, but first I gotta knock that knock. If you don't like that Chris Brown-YO(Excuse Me) probably was in a drought at the time or something...Chris Breezy(HIT)

Man im out, hopefully Ill Be able to put some of my very own knock(I DO GET VERY BUSY) very soon my mixtape Now! Thats Nice hosted by DJ Nice(www.myspace.com/djnice013) has been in the works for 8months plan on wrapping it up soon stay tuned..YOOOO.

No comments: