April 15, 2009

It's 2'sday



You get your taxes done? shit me either gotta go in early which is why I'm up now, I'll take a nap later or something. But something Im gonna try to do with this blog is ATLEAST update yall with the movies because I'm sure yall slacking and Ima movie buff(future script writer) so why not? Two movies to check for are "The Reader" and "The Spirit."


I saw "The Spirit" at REGAL CINEMAS(whoop whoop) and I'd rate it 6or7/10 the story to me personally seemed a little bit too much but the cinematography was enough to keep me following. Seems like one of those movies you see in the theater and feel iffy about, then buy on dvd and becomes one of the gems out of the collection. If anything Frank Miller had something to do with this also, the man behind movies like uuuh 300 and Dark Knight(lol), so if anything rent it, it's worth it. Samuel L Jackson is funny as "motherfuckingshit" in it also. The Reader I didn't even really hear about but I will post the description I read from yahoo below , seems good I don't know maybe I'll catch it on comcast, or rent who knows.




Kate Winslet gives an Oscar-winning performance in a haunting love story about truth, reconciliation, and how one generation comes to terms with the crimes of another. Set in post-World War II Germany, 15-year old Michael Berg is unexpectedly drawn into a passionate but secret affair with a mysterious older woman named Hanna, until she suddenly and inexplicably disappears. Years later, the two cross paths again, and Michael is stunned to discover Hanna standing on trial for Nazi war crimes. As Hanna's past is revealed, Michael uncovers a deep secret that will impact both their lives.



In-Closing the song I got knocking right now is by Rick Ross-Valley of Death,"Very first line he called trick daddy stupid/say he got aids telling people that its lupus."This record is produced by DJ Toomp, DJ Toomp is in my top 5 producers since like what 05? If I'm ever fourtante to work with Toomp man the song that would come out of that session a be soooo lol but man anyway...I gotta say as much as 50 cent influnced me coming up, Ross makes some fckn music!. I went out to fye In the summer of 2006 and bought "Port of Miami" had "Trilla" bumping during 08 in the wheel for a good two weeks, and now "Deeper Than Rap" seems like another solid album about to drop from the boss. And much love to "Trick Daddy.""Whatever that man has(Nann Nigga, Thug Holiday, Take It To Da House, Shut Up, Ima Thug) do your research Trick that nucka as well "get well soon". My blogs always end up coming off like books, 3strikes!.













No comments: