April 9, 2009

PRETTY MUCH!!! Its Been A Month


DON CANNON AND THE COOL KIDS - GONE FISHIN' from zachwolfe.com/live on Vimeo.
Chuck Inglish "pretty much" took the words out of my mouf. The Cool Kids are I believe currently still going in with Mr Don Cannon on a mixtape called "Gone Fishin." I mean if I can vent for a little bit WTF!?!?! happened to creativity. I don't know I hate coming off like I'm complaining but I feel exactly where homie is coming from. Don't get me wrong a lot of people are really brining it from Kid Cudi to Jada. But all I'm gonna contiune to say or continue to live by is its about "THE MUSIC" first. In my town and I'm sure in everyone else's "The Music" is not what is doing it. I've been sidetracked in the hoopla of this and that, took advice, waited and observed all this, and it's honestly of bunch of BULLSHIT cause none of that quick scheme stuff last, its good for the moment. The litttttttleee bit of buzz I do have(which some people think is bigger than it is to be honest lol) is due to the music I've been knocking out since 2006. My first song was a under table banger in my town, so I'm not just talking sh!t. But thats just how I feel. I just gotta give a shout to those brining new content, subject matter, and sound to "the game." Outkast, The Neptunes, Richboy, Lupe Fiasco, Missy Elliot and Timbaland, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Young Jeezy, Wale, Dr Dre, Polow Da Don, The Clipse, Fam Lay, Fabolous, 9th Wonder, TI, Organized Noize, The Lox, Wiz Khalifa, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, Kid Cudi, Currensy, Drake, Kanye West, Mia, P Diddy, Trey Songz, Musiq, John Legend, The Game, DJ Toomp, The Cool Kids, Don Cannon, and the other handfulls of people I didn't mention for making dope music. Be sure to look out for I(JUST MUTHA FUCK NICE) and Magical Maybach Murphs mixtape coming around June. Also that SHOWTIME is done, im gonna drop at a more convient time and Now Thats Nice is stilllll in the works, the delay is in a way out my control to be honest, DJ Nice(appreciate the patience). WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JUSTNICEMSC

No comments: